JLL Successfully Negotiates Retail Leases for New Orangetheory Fitness Locations
Orangetheory Fitness is set to open several new high intensity interval training studios in the Austin-area. JLL announced today the firm has successfully negotiated six retail leases for studios in and around Austin.
New Austin-area locations scheduled to open in May. JLL Vice Presidents Jon Switzer and Travis Sawvell negotiated each lease on behalf of Orangetheory Fitness.
“Orangetheory Fitness is the fastest growing fitness studio in Austin,” said Switzer. “The company continues to surge in popularity since they first opened in Central Texas. We’re excited to play a role in helping the company continue to meet the needs of growing client base.”
The new leases and locations include:
- A 3,200-square-foot retail lease at the Summit at Rivery Park in Georgetown. PJ Kaminer with the Retail Connection represented the landlord, Novak Commercial, LLC on the deal.
- A 3,000-square-foot retail lease at Aldrich Street in Central Austin. Sergio Negrete with CBRE represented the landlord, Catellus Development.
- A 2,400-square-foot retail lease at Rock Rose in North Austin. Billy Oshero with Endeavor represented the landlord.
- A 3,000-square-foot retail lease at South Lamar near downtown. Ryan Ridgeway with Stream Realty represented the landlord, Greystar.
- A 3,500-square-foot retail lease at Sunset Valley Village in the South Austin area. Jon Smalling with CBRE represented the landlord.
- A 3,800-square-foot retail lease at Parkside Village. The landlord Whitestone RIET represented themselves.
The locations are expected to open beginning in May. The Parkside Village location is expected to open in August.